You need a website – and you need to be able to maintain and manage your website. A small business website is not a ‘set and forget’ affair. As your business evolves, so too does the need for fresh content on your website. I feel very strongly about this and that is why, when I deliver your website, I will also teach you how to find your way around your website ‘backend’.
But I recognise that there is a learning curve for someone starting out on website design. And good website design is a skilled endeavour. It also takes time. Time that could be better spent elsewhere in your business.
So, let me do the hard yards and get your beautiful website up and running. You can do the rest. Believe me, it is not hard. You won’t break it. And I have your back! I will give you the training you need to maintain your website and add new content.
And if you would like on-going maintenance for your website, talk to me about an hour package or retainer contract.
Website Design Packages
- WordPress website up to 10 pages
- A quality, mobile responsive theme customised for your brand
- Up to 6 royalty-free stock images
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Mailchimp integration
- Google ready sitemap
- Instruction on navigating and using your WordPress dashboard
- Logo and other branding materials
- Draft website copy
- High quality product or project images
- Creating professional email address with your domain name
- Configuring your email software to access your email
- An E-commerce platform to your website
- SSL certificate
Domain & Hosting
- Domain and hosting arranged
- Logo design
- Brand colour selection
- Brand typeface selection
- Selection of additional visual elements